Food for thought - I don PORT ooo!: A moral lesson!

Started by emezico, May 07, 2013, 01:45 AM

emezico

Have you seen the new MTN Port advert? Did you notice that the lead face Saka use to advertise for Etisalat before? I Will be sharing with you what likely went down behind the scene to cause what you will call in developed nations" Brand Scandal"and I will relate it to our day to day situations of costly mistakes we make. Today's edition focus on Relationships.

His decision to port to MTN after a better 20million naira deal gives us a vivid example between most single men and single ladies who will date each other for years but the guy will refuse to seal the relationship with a marriage contract. My advice to such ladies is, simply: port to the man willing to marry you.

Etisalat used Saka for years and refused to have a legal contract with him. Today they are paying heavily for it.

My sincere advice to our single ladies is, don't be foolish. Look for a man that value your worth enough to keep you for life. Not that guy that keep promising you marriage, claiming things are still tight for him. Marriage has nothing to do with being wealthy. Pastor Nike Adeyemi once shared how they got married in a one room apartment and it made sense. Remember anyone who is not willing to sign that marriage contract doesn't value your worth. If he refuse to marry you. You want my advice;" make you port ooo!"

Lastly, once you see a guy that sign that deal, give it your best. You saw how Saka danced a 20 million naira dance in the new MTN Port advert. He never danced in such a way for Etisalat. Once the guy put pen on paper, give him the best of your life. He deserves it.

This is a special information to all my friends,you better value me now before I port ; carry go. The question remains are you satisfied with your intended future husband or wife or you intend to port like saka? Have a splendid week ahead!

God bless you!

Emmy Baba

l totally agree with write up. There is no point being in a relationship that is ending no where. A moral lesson for us all!

Emmy Baba