How Can I Tell Him, I Love You? (For Girls)

Started by sofamous70, Oct 10, 2011, 03:01 PM

sofamous70

If you love a guy, tell him the truth and if he doesn't believe you tell him you will do anything in the world for him, thats how much you love him, be open with your feelings, and tell him. Guys normally don't decline you unless they really don't like you, so here is some advice. Most guys appreciate honesty, and some guys also love it when girls say that they love him before he has to say he loves her. Also, if a guy wants a night out with "just the guys," let him. Don't think he doesn't love you or doesn't care about you. But if you can tell he's not the right guy, then don't wait a second later, tell him it's over! Tell him how lucky you are to be with him, that he is amazing. Things only get more complicated if you wait.

1. Never show off! It just makes you look arrogant.

2. You can tell him that he means a lot to you. It takes a lot to say "I love you" and that's a step closer and it can be shared in a good friendship.

3. Give him homemade cookies, or something else that you made yourself. It'll show that you're thoughtful enough to go out of your way for him.

4. Find a private place for you to talk with him. Propose the idea beforehand and see his reaction.

5. Hug him and provide support when he needs it. If he doesn't want to speak about the issue, don't push it -- Just let him know that you care, and that if he's willing to talk you're willing to listen.

6. Tell Him That you Love Him

7. Be nice to him. Don't be nasty or rude to him. If you say something that offends him, never use the excuse "I was only joking"; apologize, and don't do it again. Don't insult his family, his friends, his beliefs, or anyone/anything else that he cares about. Just tell him that you love him - and if he doesn't feel the same way then you will just have to wait on the one, because they're out in the world somewhere!!

D-law

emezico

Please ladies, say it only when you mean it! And for guys, don't take advantage of her, because she is in love. :)

sofamous70

that's true .......ladies say it if you know you are in love.,....but but guys won't stop thinking she's cheap and say same to every other guy out there....:)

sofamous70