TECHNOLOGY > Computing and Internet

Tynt-SMF Tracer Mod

(1/6) > >>

Admin:
Link to Mod: Tynt-SMF Tracer Mod

Tynt-SMF Tracer Mod

This mod integrates Tynt Insight into SMF. Tynt Insight is a typical Tracer that helps you track what is being copied from your website. You need to register your domain on Tynt before you can use this Mod. For more information about how it works, and to register, click here.
Author | Website | Donate | My SMF Mods | IFS Mods | Official Support
Compatibility:

1.1.11, 1.1.12, 1.1.13, 1.1.14, 2.0 RC3, 2.0 RC4, 2.0 RC5, 2.0

Instruction: Please uninstall the previous version before installing this version.

Admin Settings:

* SMF 1.1.11, 1.1.12, 1.1.13, 1.1.14: Admin >>> Features and Options >>> Basic Features.
* SMF 2.0 RC3, 2.0 RC4, 2.0 RC5, 2.0: Admin >>> Configuration >>> Modification Settings >>> Miscellaneous.

Version History:

Version 2.5
* Supports for 1.1.14, 2.0

Version 2.0
* Supports for 1.1.13, 2.0 RC5

Version 1.5
* Supports for 1.1.12 & 2.0 RC4

Version 1.0
* Initial Release.
* Release date: July 23, 2010.
* Support link prefix and actual link.
* The mod can be enabled and disabled.
* Compatible with SMF 1.1.11 and SMF 2.0 RC3.

Screenshots (Below are some previews of what the mod looks like):
How the Mod works:

SMF 1.1.11 & 1.1.12 Admin Section:

SMF 2.0 RC3 & RC4 Admin Section 1:

SMF 2.0 RC3 & RC4 Admin Section 2:

MegaDeal:
Another great mod from the stable of The InfoStride. This is great! The cheapest and costless means of increasing traffic. Thumb up The InfoStride!

Admin:
This mod is still awaiting approval from the SMF Customisation Team. I will inform you as soon as it is approved. Although, there may still be some bugs pending the approval. Watch out for the approval announcement!

Admin:
I am glad to inform you all that this mod has been approved by SMF Customisation Team after tedious approval process.

Download, install, and explore the mod on you forum website and share your comments here.

MyInfoStride:
This is a great mod. It is simple and working like magic. Give it a trial today!

Officially approved by Tynt.com ===> Tynt >> How to Install – CMS Systems

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version