Apology From The Heart

Started by emezico, Jan 05, 2012, 09:27 PM

emezico

l copied this from a friend profile. He rendered his sincere apology to his friends on a social network, for his mistakes in 2011.

I am also taking this opportunity to thank everyone , I mean EVERYONE , who made 2011 a fabulous year. Hoping 2012 will be even better.

• For all those I've made promises to and never kept - it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2012.
• Those that I owe lunches, movies, night oust , etc..., I'll fix that as well, I'll make time . For sure.
• For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardships...I salute you! halaala.
• For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I'm Sorry!!!!!!! Let's try again this year.
• Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...
• For those that stuck a knife in my back the past is all forgotten.... forgiveness is the best revenge MAYBE!!!
• For those that have let me down.....oh well.... I should have known better
• All the true friends that I have: you ROCK!!..Awesome!
• Congratulations to all the new mommies & fathers, newly weds etc..., no funerals please guys
But all in all, you guys have made 2011 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings
• And Oh!! May 2012 be the year you achieve wonderful things in God's guidance and strength.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU..........BE BLESSED!!!!!!!

emezico