Grandma and Grandpa-Watching Television

Started by Davo, May 22, 2011, 06:10 PM

Davo

Grandma and Grandpa were watching TB Joshua on television the man of God said;If you have  any problem, stretch your right hand 2wrds the television and place d left on d affected area. Grandma did n placed her hand on her shoulder, Grandpa touched the television with one hand and touched his manhood wit d other hand, Grandma smiled n said to Grandpa; Honey,The idea is 2 HEAL THE SICK and not to RAISE THE DEAD
Husband replied sweet you mean my manhood is dead, oh and you been keeping this from me.
sweet please tell me for how long have you know me 35years honey good, now tell me for how long have you notice that my manhood is not function
sweet for 35years wow,you mean our three children are not mine,YES,NO,sorry i mean 1 was from your close friend and two was from you younger brother the in-beside yes i think so.
Honey now you i love you,so tell me what you really want me to do to you now immediately
Sweet i just want you to take me into the bedroom and lets try our luck really yes,that's fine
Honey get set.

Davo