Hotel Reservation Worldwide - Let Us Help You Out!

Started by Admin, Aug 26, 2009, 03:17 AM

Admin

Are you a regular traveler?

Is this your first travel plan?

Are you planning to attend visa interview that requires hotel reservation?

If your answer is YES, then we are in the best position to offer you your deserved reservation.

We will be able to offer you over 30,000 properties worldwide strongest presence is in the Mediterranean area, with over 9,250 properties available in Italy, 3,750 in France, 3,500 in Spain, 725 in Greece, 725 in Portugal, 400 in Turkey, 200 in Croatia and 175 in Morocco, plus 1750 in the US, 750 in Latin America, 650 in China and more.

Wide choice for your needs: 75% of our provider's portfolio is composed by independent properties. A unique range of properties, largely undistributed by traditional GDS', from 1-5 star hotels, bed & breakfasts, serviced apartments, hostels, resorts, villas...

Interested in this service, please contact us at the email address: admin@theinfostrides.com or through our Contact Form.

The InfoStride Team

Admin

richkids1

Admin

This has been updated. Please check the details out and get back to us.

Nifemi Donald

These are good things you've listed down here.I'll definately get back to you when i need one of this

Admin

Quote from: Nifemi Donald on Sep 19, 2012, 02:01 PM
These are good things you've listed down here.I'll definately get back to you when i need one of this

We'll be glad to help you out!

Admin