Wondershare Fantashow Movie and Slideshow Maker for Window [REVIEW]

Started by The InfoStrides, Jul 22, 2012, 07:35 AM

The InfoStrides

Our friends at Wondershare software co., Ltd have asked us to review their software named "Wondershare Fantashow for Window". The software is a great tool for making movies and slideshows. It is simply amazing but your feedback will help improve the software.

Anyone Can Master Moviemaking!

Maybe you've got a genius friend who makes creating a work of art look easy. Well, with Wondershare Fantashow, you're that person! With just a few clicks and your imagination, you can artfully arrange your photos and video to tell a moving story in mere minutes! Works beautifully with video and photo formats from any camera or PC!

•   Combine photos and video—into something amazing
•   Blend templates, text and music
•   Share instantly on DVD, YouTube—anywhere

Why Use Wondershare Fantashow?

Wondershare Fantashow is the fantastic tool that makes it easy to meld photos, music, effects and more into a movie metamorphosis. The real magic of Wondershare Fantashow is its colorful array of vibrant, animated and 3D templates that let you seamlessly showcase your precious memories. You can wow your family and friends in the way that the typical, static slideshow builder just can't. And once you're done, you can instantly share your show with the world via YouTube, DVD and more.

The review is only meant for Windows XP/Vista /Windows 7 version of the software but the software is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).

How to post your review:
1.   Visit Fantashow - Slideshow Maker to Easily Make Movies
2.   Download the trial version of the software
3.   Explore the software and its feature.
4.   Make a movie / slideshow with it.
5.   Post your review about the software below

Best 5 reviewers will receive free licenses for the full version of the software. Please note that the license is worth 49.95 USD.

The InfoStrides

Please post your opinions about Fantashow based on the following:

1. How do you like Fantashow? For example, the template, does it satisfy your need?

2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Fantashow? You can illustrate it in details, such as its function, its interface.  Or you can compare Fantashow with other similar products you have used.

3. Any suggestions for Fantashow improvement will be well received.

Thanks.

Paul Kennedy

Quick Download compared with other slideshow software available.  Overall a nice experience. Easy to use transitions that don't crash your system like other products on the market. Very intuitive and easy to follow.  You won't even have to read the direction if you're just a little computer savy. I would like to see more options in relation to adding music in the menu and in the transitions.

Request: More templates for birthdays.

Type of Computer: PC
Software: Windows 7

The InfoStrides

Thank you for your review of the software. Please post your feedback after you have the full access to the software when you use your free license.

Paul Kennedy

Followup:

After being selected, I was sent a serial key that didn't work. infostrides followed up by sending requests to wondershare.  I waited and waited for a reply to come but it never did. I sent several emails to theinfostrides.com who in turn reached out to wondershare.

Due to necessity, I went ahead and purchased wondershare deluxe. I would not have purchased this product had the serial number worked for fantashow. After careful comparison decided to purchase their flagship product for 1 year related primarily to price.

I was rather disappointed that the company didn't answer theinfostrides.com email but was completely shocked to learn that the Burn to dvd feature has a known problem associated with sound not working on various DVD players on their main product line. It totally distorts the sound on various DVD players which makes the product completely unusable for that purpose.

I opted to visit the sites forum in hopes of finding a resolution, but was told that I should purchase yet another product from the same company if I wanted to burn my DVD successfully. You can't make this stuff up. Why would anyone waste additional funds if their primary product fails to work as advertised? I hope this is resolved in future updates because it's really a great product aside from the sound issues.

I'd really like to see more options for social media uploads. It does feature a facebook icon but it only shares a link to the wondeshare website which doesn't really help the end user as it's only purpose is to advertise wondershare.   

Total Burn time was about 45-60 minutes for a 30 minutes slideshow using a windows 7 with an I3 processor. 

Theinfostrides.com provided quick emails and attempted to resolve the issue but as of 8/24/2012 wondershare has not replied to their emails regarding the none working serial number provided. 

If wondershare read this:

1# Can you please provide me with a working serial for either Fantashow or upgrade my wondershare deluxe to full edition. I wouldn't have purchased the product had the working serial been provided. Of course I would prefer the deluxe update after using it.

I appreciate theinfostrides.com for their efforts in trying to reach you.

Thank You

The InfoStrides

Thank you for your understanding and wonderful feedback. As said in the correspondence, I am yet to read from the company. I will get in touch as soon as I read from the company. Please bear with us!

Nifemi Donald

Do not worry everything will be sorted out as the site representative has said.i trust them for that.

Nifemi Donald