ENGLISH PREMIERESHIP LIVE WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION IN HD FOR 1 YEAR, USING HD SAT TO

Started by zilokontah, Apr 17, 2012, 10:13 AM

zilokontah

WE SELL SET TOP BOXES WITH TWO CARD SLOTS CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP BOTH IN HD AND ANLOGUE FOR 1 YEAR.

COMPATIBLE WITH DSTV IRDETO

CAPABLE OF VIEWING OVER 1000 OTHER FREE TO AIR CHANNELS

I CAN NE REACHED ON 2347030407497

charlly007

Honestly,i don't know what to believe with this post.If you want to convince people,you need to come up with more explanation that will make people to be interested in what you are selling.

zilokontah

@charlly it is quite possible.

The staellite is Nilesat and Atlantic Badr 3

The set top box is what we sell with already preconfigured subscription for 1 year in HD premiere league sport plus champions league and UEFA cup.

product is PVR enabled with USB
dual card with Irdeto program so it can read your old DSTV card

Price is =N=138.89 per day, =N= 4167.67 per month and =N=50,000 per year, giving you a saving of =N=9000 per month of DSTV scheme, =108,000 per year

The good thing is that you have a full HD set box worth that amount and a savings of over =N=108,000 if you a premiere league fan.

If you are not, then you have over 1000 FTA stations to see in full HD/MPEG4/MPEG2 format.

Also try our other product, our internet TV set box
All you need is an internet connection.

Then you can stream live TV to your TV, workd well with HD TVs plus it serves a router/wifi

charlly007

Quote from: zilokontah on Apr 20, 2012, 11:31 AM
@charlly it is quite possible.

The staellite is Nilesat and Atlantic Badr 3

The set top box is what we sell with already preconfigured subscription for 1 year in HD premiere league sport plus champions league and UEFA cup.

product is PVR enabled with USB
dual card with Irdeto program so it can read your old DSTV card

Price is =N=138.89 per day, =N= 4167.67 per month and =N=50,000 per year, giving you a saving of =N=9000 per month of DSTV scheme, =108,000 per year

The good thing is that you have a full HD set box worth that amount and a savings of over =N=108,000 if you a premiere league fan.

If you are not, then you have over 1000 FTA stations to see in full HD/MPEG4/MPEG2 format.

Also try our other product, our internet TV set box
All you need is an internet connection.

Then you can stream live TV to your TV, workd well with HD TVs plus it serves a router/wifi

This sound amusing,i mean,i love it.I wanna ask if i can have the full access with my laptop.i can see that your post is now convincing enough.

okikikamor

look, u cannot just come here to advatise ur product without telling us the prise

okikikamor