TB JOSHUA'S CRITICS SAY THEY ARE READY TO REPENT IF…???

Started by watchtbjoshua, Dec 15, 2011, 04:11 PM

watchtbjoshua

As this on-line debate on TB Joshua and SCOAN grows stronger, TB Joshua's critics on TB Joshua watch surprisingly come out plainly to state the conditions under which they would reconsider their position as his detractors, in saying in their recent article titled, maintaining your miracle- a follow-up, that:

" If his supporters were able to clearly show that he was responsible for a significant number of bonafide, validated healings which could be shown to be equivalent to those found in scripture, we detractors would be forced to reconsider our position."

Pardon us if we don't take them at all seriously, because they've once made it clear on their site in their own words that:
Ian says: PERMALINK
July 20, 2011 at 10:23 "...I should probably be up front with you and tell you that I can 100% guarantees you that nothing you say will change my mind on TB Joshua; if you think otherwise you are wasting your time.

What we're saying here is that, As far as the truth about the goodness in TB Joshua is concerned, it's clear that they are a lost cause, their already existing prejudice which they wouldn't let go of as the Pharisees in Jesus day couldn't, gives us enough reason not to take them seriously. But then apart from their existing prejudice, just how do we know if they're serious about repentance or are just bluffing? Well here's how we know that it's all a cheap trick to appear open minded even when their minds have been seared with hot iron.

A commenter responded to their challenge and provided a significant number of video links to real live validated healings in SCOAN, but as is expected of the Pharisees intolerance to undeniable evidence, the links were all removed from their site and the commenter was then forced to complain bitterly;
Why are not posting my comment??? Remember you said – I quote " If his supporters were able to clearly show that he was responsible for a significant number of bonafide, validated healings which could be shown to be equivalent to those found in scripture, we detractors would be forced to reconsider our position." Are you not a men of your word?... Read more