Writing a Business Proposal, What You Need To Know!

Started by MyInfoStride, Apr 22, 2011, 10:32 AM

MyInfoStride

Here is a simple approach to help you cover all the bases in your proposal. For each section/requirement that you must address, make sure you answer: who, what, where, how, when, and why. Repeat it until it rolls off your tongue and you have it memorized.

Who: who will do the work, who will manage the work, who does the customer call if there is a problem, who is responsible for what

What: what needs to be done/delivered, what will be required to do it, what can the customer expect, what it will cost

Where: where will the work be done, where will it be delivered

How: how will be work be done, how will it be deployed, how will it be managed, how will you achieve quality assurance and customer satisfaction, how will risks be mitigated, how long will it take, how will the work benefit the customer

When: when will you start, when will key milestones be scheduled, when will the project be complete, when is payment due

Why: why have you chosen the approaches and alternatives you have selected, why the customer should select you

This simple little phrase (who, what, where, how, when, and why) can help you ensure that your proposal says everything needed to "answer the mail." For each of the customer's requirements, go through the list and you will probably have everything covered. You can use it for inspiration when writing, and you can use it like a checklist for reviewing a draft proposal.

And you thought proposal writing was supposed to be hard!

Source: :::eNowNow-Nigerias Leading Internet Brand:::.

Jobbers

Whaoooo! What a cool resource! Thanks for posting this. It is helpful...

Glory Skales Charity

Omolewa akinyemi benson

Nairamen

Guy,ur a God sent...i have been 4long lokng for how to write a proposal...thankz very much...

Tina lawrence

who doesn't write a business proposal? this will help a great deal.

doctor

writing a good proposal begin with knowing what u have and what u can offer.

Nifemi Donald

i love the WHO part dewale.it taught me a lot and now i can boast of a good business proposal when i write one

Sheila M

Well, truly said, before writing a business proposal it is always a good idea to know what exactly are you doing and for is the purpose of spending time on it. When the answer is received then only it is useful to start any business.
Professional office space Miami

helenduffy

Do you need any writing guide for your business proposal? Then your solution is here...You can approach our Essay writing service USA to compose your business proposal and we provide quality content generated by talented professional writers.For more details visit us

helenduffy