LAPTOP BONUSES - JUST 20k BRAND NEW

Started by PC Tech, Sep 13, 2009, 03:29 AM

PC Tech

Goodday Fellow forumites,

You about to receive an information that would transform your life. Just read on.

If you are still reading this, then you are one of those who really needs a laptop like many other Nigerians, either for personal use at home or school, for  business online or offline, or for sale.
•   Do you desire a laptop of your own and don't have enough money to get one?
•   Do you desire a laptop with high configuration or specification (in terms of HDD, RAM, Web Cam, B'Tooth, Processor Speed etc) but don't have the money?
•   Have you bought a used/refurbished laptop only for it to pack up in a couple of weeks or months?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is for you, because your problem has been solved.

Be sure to read this to the end because I am about to show you how you can get a brand new laptop (Toshiba, HP, HP-Compaq and Compaq) for just 20k; laptops that would ordinarily have cost you between 90k and 160k at the computer village. No networking, No referrals, Not MLM, or the likes.

To get the laptop, all you need to do is pay your cash, sit back, relax and wait for your laptop to be delivered to you right at your doorsteps any where you are in Nigeria. This is not Flip Africa. This is different from what flip Africa does (where you pay 15k and introduce others who also pay 15k to get yours). It is the best alternative to FLIP Africa's Laptop Network.

Ehen, they have started again. That's what your mind is telling you she? No wahala. When I first heard of this opportunity, I thought the same way too. Not until someone collected her laptop (a mama for that matter; if she got a lappee, why can't I, a young man get mine) right under my nose, before my 'koro-koro eyes', did I believe it too. So I wouldn't be surprised if you doubted it. Rest assured that your money is will be in safe hands, as the company is owned by someone with a reputation to protect and is known across the country. You'd find out when you get the full info.

Like they say, seeing is believing. I am going to show you real evidence of those that have collected theirs (mine is on its way) for you to know that it's real. I know a lot of scam goes on these days in Nigeria, but trust me, this program was designed with you in mind. I know you are tired of hearing people tell you to bring 3 or 5 people to pay the same amount you paid before you get your laptop, which at the end, you may not even get what you were promised. Plus, you have to contend with the fact that your down lines (i.e those you introduced) also need to find another 3 to 5 persons to get theirs too. You see the problem. All of these hassles have been made history by this company.

So if you are like me who does not have the knack for such networking, this is what you have been waiting for. You don't need to stress yourself to look for any body. All you do is wait for your laptop to arrive your home or office after you have made your payment and met all other conditions. Better still, you can pick it up yourself at the company's physical address if you reside in Lagos.

What is the Laptop Configuration?

HP 550 Celeron M
2 GHz Processor
1 GB RAM
160 GB – Hard Disk
DVD + Rewriter
GMA X3100 Dynamic Video Memory Technology 4.0
WLAN: 802.11b/g
15.4" Widescreen TFT 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Vista Home Basic.

This is the minimum configuration of laptop you will be getting (this is what has been given out to others) from the company. They believe that technology is on a constant move so they insist on nothing below a 1GB RAM. Though you could be getting a laptop with a Centrino, AMD or any other processor, depending on the system - either HP-Compaq, Compaq, HP or Toshiba, but not less than the configuration above.

Now, that's not all. Along with this information comes some mouth watering bonuses you can't get anywhere else.

See What You Get with This Info?

The bonuses attached to this information will blow you away. Ten bumper packages to boost and sky rocket your online and offline business will be yours along with this information FREE of Charge (FOC).

Take a look at these
A Complete Step-by-Step E-Book Guide on CPA (Cost Per Action) Marketing or Pay Per Lead (PPL) as it is Known on the Internet, Complete Step-by Step E-Book Guide to Open and Verify and fund Your PayPal Account From Nigeria, Complete Step-by-Step Online Paid Survey Guide E-Book, Complete Step-by-Step Online Affiliate Marketing Guide E-Book, Complete Step-by-Step Instant Sales Letter/Report writing Guide E-Book, Complete Step-by-Step Online Importation Guide E-Book, Recharge Cards Printing Guide, Designing A Website Using Microsoft Frontage, Complete Step-by-Step Guide on How To Do Your Own System Upgrade, etc

Hey, take it easy. I know you are already itching to know where and how to get your laptop. Relax, I'll show how to get your laptop.

This is what you'll do. Simply visit Cheap Brand New Laptops For All Nigerians and all the information you need to get your laptop and all the attached bonuses will be shown to you in minutes.

What are you waiting for, click Cheap Brand New Laptops For All Nigerians now!

richkids1

this is very inter3esting thing about you
http: //tinyurl.com /mdcw3d

richkids1