EDUCATION > Colleges and Universities

Colleges and Universities' Websites across the Globe

(1/3) > >>

Admin:
This is bringing to your notice that we will be providing you comprehensive information about Colleges, Polytechnics and Universities websites around the world categorized as shown below.

This will avail you easy access to the information in a place. Finding out about admissions in these schools would be much more easier and better. You can also share your comments on the information provided.

Please watch out!

1. African Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in Countries across Africa    

2. American Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in Countries across America    

3. Antarctica Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in Countries across Antarctica    

4. Asian Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in Countries across Asia.    

5. Caribbean Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in the Caribbean Countries

6. European Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in Countries across Europe    

7. Middle-East Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in Countries across Middle East

8. Oceania Schools: Schools: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities in Countries across Oceania including Australia, Newzealand etc.

Share & Retrieve!

Credits:

•   General Education Online
•   4 International Colleges & Universities

opensource:
Good and useful complilation!

MyInfoStride:

--- Quote from: opensource on May 10, 2010, 07:18 AM ---Good and useful complilation!

--- End quote ---

Thank you. Service to humanity is the best work of life.

jenierga13:
Thank you for posting that information about colleges and universities. I truly appreciate it. I am currently looking for the right school for my son. This will truly help.

Adex4LOVE:

--- Quote from: jenierga13 on Sep 27, 2010, 03:35 AM ---Comprehensive information does to make everyone informed. College websites surrounds across the globe that serves a guide and basis in gathering important data from different interesting colleges and universities. There are a lot of best schools that you will encounter through their websites.

--- End quote ---

You're right!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version