He Started Going To Church To Woo A Girl

Started by emezico, Nov 30, 2011, 04:47 PM

emezico

Guys I cam across this article and decided to share it.

This 36 years old lady who hails from Edo state had a guy bothering her for sometime. At first, she didn't show much interest in him because she thought he was a cheat like many men around. She thought he wanted her body and as a result, didn't give in to him initially.

She gave the guy so much stress but the guy took it all just to get her. She is Catholic. First, he started attending her church in order to talk to her. He would come to her parish every Sunday and look for her among the congregation. Somehow, he would find his way to the seat beside her and sit down. Then he would beg her to share her bulletin with him so that they could read the bible readings together and follow the Mass. And to her surprise, whatever he didn't understand in the order of the Mass, he asked her to explain to him. And she gladly did.

After church, Paul would take her home and seize the opportunity to see and greet her parents. He acted so responsibly and humbly towards her parents that they gradually began 2 see him as their 'son'. She was amazed at the way he wormed his way in2 her parents' hearts and also the way he took the Catholic Faith so seriously. That was when it dawned on her that if Paul was doing all these things because of her, it meant that he truly loved her.

This realization made her soften her attitude towards him. So, she started acting more friendly towards Paul. But she still suggested to him that they should pray to God to do His will in their relationship. she told him that if God had destined them together, all his efforts to win her heart would not be in vain. Soon, her parents called her to ask what was actually going on between Paul and herself. They invited Paul for a chat and he asked them for her hand in marriage.

They wedded 2 years ago in the Catholic Church.

sylvelity009

sofamous70

well many guys do this and i have friends who did same also far back then...but my concern is that...hope he get the good side of he's action or maybe can be caught up and he becomes a born again...:)

sofamous70