What Kind Of Information Will You Like Most? Post Your Request now!

Started by MyInfoStride, May 01, 2011, 11:46 AM

MyInfoStride

At The InfoStride, we are always working tirelessly to satisfy our members and visitors to our website. It is imperative to seek your opinions on the following:

1. What is beneficial to you?
2. What is not useful to you?
3. What is not included that is essential to you?
4. What is your recommendation for us?
5. Any other thing.

Please visit our forums / community for what we offers, explore and then post your responses to the above listed concerns.

Lets together make information free society a reality.

Join Now

MyInfoStride

efeokaloaito

Quote from: Dewale on May 01, 2011, 11:46 AM
[attachimg=1 width=70 align=left alt=The InfoStride] At The InfoStride, we are always working tirelessly to satisfy our members and visitors to our website. It is imperative to seek your opinions on the following:

5. Any other thing.

Please visit our forums / community for what we offers, explore and then post your responses to the above listed concerns.

Join Now

Yhaf

I lost my utme registration number and my pin also, how else can I retrieve this number? please help.

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Yhaf on Jul 30, 2011, 08:49 AM
I lost my utme registration number and my pin also, how else can I retrieve this number? please help.

Please contact the following:

UTME2011.info@jamb.gov.ng or  call 08072522813, 07031283713, 07031283662.

Khadijat

Quote from: Dewale on May 01, 2011, 11:46 AM
[attachimg=1 width=70 align=left alt=The InfoStride] At The InfoStride, we are always working tirelessly to satisfy our members and visitors to our website. It is imperative to seek your opinions on the following:

5. Any other thing.

Join Now

Admin

Feedback is very essential to our services. Please post your comments and feedback below. Let us know what we are doing right and what we are getting wrong.

What do you like about The InfoStride?

What do you dislike about The InfoStride?

What can you recommend to us?

This is in the interest of giving you the best!

martinabbi

charlly007

Well,i am starting to be active on this site.as time goes on,i will be able to know what i need more on this site.But for now,i am very much okay with what i am getting.

Glory Skales Charity

Ill want you guys to improve on your speed in replying members whenever they purchase something from the shop.

Seun Omokunle

Nothing else other than this: I mean all what I

needed has been provided through this site.

Seun Omokunle