Happy Father's Day to All Fathers

Started by Admin, Jun 20, 2010, 07:05 AM

Admin

Today is another day in history to appreciate and say a special "THANK YOU" to a father. It is a day not to only honour your father, but all men who have acted as a father figure in your life - whether as Stepfathers, Uncles, Grandfathers, or "Big Brothers."

In commemoration of this day, The InfoStride and its members are saying Congratulations to all fathers.

Please find below our selected quotes for today's celebration:

•   Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  ~Author Unknown
•   Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!  ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836
•   Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  ~Author Unknown
•   One father is more than a hundred Schoolmasters.  ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640

Once again, Happy Father's Day to all Fathers out there! Thanks for all the things you've done to us your children.

Kindly send your congratulatory messages to fathers by replying to this post.  You need to register first but that's quick and immediate. Click here to register.

While not Join The InfoStride today and enjoy more member-only benefits.

Admin