iMedia Converter for Windows - Download FREE [Christmas Promo]

Started by Admin, Dec 22, 2010, 11:00 PM

Admin

iMedia Converter for Windows is a total media converter which combines ripping DVD disks and converting audio and video files, making it easier for windows users to rip DVDs, convert videos (such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV) and extract audio from DVD and video for playback on mobile players like iPod Touch 4, iPod Nano, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, Archos, HTC and other portable devices. Also it helps you remove DRM protection and wipe off restrictions from enjoying video and audio files. It gives a full support of Windows 7.

* Rip DVDs to audio/video formats
    * Convert videos for exporting to different devices
    * Remove DRM protections and restrictions
    * Trim, crop and edit and make special personalized video

Link to Free Download: iMedia Converter for Windows

Admin

Hello,

There is an on-going promo for iMedia Converter for Windows which runs between 23rd - 27th December, 2010.

- Download the trial version
- Install and explore it
- Review your experience on the software here
- Then, request for your free keycode here

Alternative, you can visit the link below for more information about the promo/giveaway and request for your keycode:

iSkysoft Double Giveaway and Special Offers

freelancer

I have installed and explored this sofware. It's really cool. Please send the keycode. My email is freelancer@yahoo.com

Admin

Quote from: freelancer on Dec 23, 2010, 11:29 AM
I have installed and explored this sofware. It's really cool. Please send the keycode. My email is freelancer@yahoo.com

Thanks for your feedback. The code will be sent to you shortly.

MyInfoStride

Promo period is on. Use the opportunity to grab your free code.

MyInfoStride