Auto News | World Car Fans' Corner

Started by MyINFO, Jul 10, 2010, 03:01 PM

MyINFO

Bernie Ecclestone was furious on Friday when Bernie Ecclestone did not show up for F1's end-of-season photograph.

Ecclestone furious at Schumacher photo no-show - reports

MyINFO

A contract formalising the sale of French carmaker Renault SA's minority shareholding in the Enstone based formula one team will be signed on Wednesday.

Renault to sell 25pc F1 team stake on Wednesday - report

MyINFO

The Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet is inching closer to production as the company has just released this teaser image of the radical new vehicle.

Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet teased for LA debut

MyINFO

After years of anticipation, Chevrolet has officially unveiled the 2011 Camaro Convertible.  Full coverage inside

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible: In Depth [videos]

MyINFO

New performance hatch will be based on the Zoe concept which is slated to go to market in 2012. Renault promises there won't be much of a compromise on driving range for the higher output model.

Renault planning electric sport hatch

MyINFO

Cygnet will go into production in 2011 but is already available for order at Aston Martin dealers in Europe as of now.

Aston Martin Cygnet unveiled at Harrod's department store

MyINFO

Looking like a futuristic Toyota iQ, the ULC features a bold front fascia, scissor doors, and 19-inch alloy wheels.

Cadillac Urban Luxury Concept debuts in LA

maickyamume

This is a great compilation. I am taking my time to read through the posts. Really fantastic. Good job man!

Idiotina

Quote from: maickyamume on Jan 14, 2011, 12:39 PM
This is a great compilation. I am taking my time to read through the posts. Really fantastic. Good job man!

U're right!

Idiotina