A Touching Story Shared By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (A Must Read)

Started by Emmy Baba, Oct 09, 2012, 07:51 PM

Emmy Baba

In 1956, while living with my uncle, we had our fair share of poverty. He was poor but I was poorer. We mutually shared whatever we had.

One day, we were very hungry and there was no food in sight. Then all of a sudden a young girl approached us and said her sister asked her to give us the food she was carrying -pounded yam with vegetable soup and chicken. My uncle told her he did not know her sister and asked if she was sure we were the right people the food was meant for. She replied in the affirmative, so we received the gift and my uncle told her he will be expecting more gifts from her sister like this one she brought.

Immediately the girl left, we pounced on the food. As soon as we were done eating the food, the girl resurfaced and said it was all a mistake that the food was not for us. Who will give a hungry lion a goat and expect to get it back?

NOTE:
The mercy of God can corner what was meant for somebody else for the recipient of His mercy. This season, the mercy of God will bring you blessings and opportunities including the ones not initially meant for you. By an unplanned move or deed, mercy will connect you to your destiny. Mercy turns mistakes into appointments. When mercy is involved, there are no mistakes!

READ THIS LINE:
Father, let Your mercy compel mistakes to work in my favor in Jesus' Name. AMEN!

emezico

Really touching and inspiring! l learnt from the story.

Nifemi Donald

pastor Adeboye is known for such stories.that is part of the reasons i watch his preaching on the television

Nifemi Donald