ACN Is Too Undemocratic To Question PDP's Democracy

Started by The InfoStrides, Mar 28, 2012, 01:28 PM

The InfoStrides

I read the ACN secretary, Lai Mohammed condemning PDP's convention and I laugh in Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo language..

Who is condemning who?

As far as I am concern, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is far better than Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in term of democracy, even though they already had an anointed candidate, we still see all sort of posters and Kangaroo election being held. I have never heard of ACN conducting election to vote in a chairman, not even a governorship or presidential primaries was ever held in ACN to my understanding. The only democracy in ACN is Tinubu, he appoints the chairman in 36 states, he appoints the governorship candidate and other aspirants can go to hell, the same for senatorial and other positions and he appoints the national EXCOs to their respective positions.

How can ACN condemn PDP that we all know is a kangaroo party when the so called ACN is even worst? PDP conduct primaries for every position even though the anointed candidate win at last, they conduct election for party EXCOs even though its a we we thing.

In conclusion, PDP is not democratic, but ACN is worst. ACN is too undemocratic to question PDP's Democracy.

- Abdul AOH

KingFemzee

Of course they are all same of the same but if ACN dont criticize then who will?

doctor

We should understand that criticism could be a political propaganda

Folami David

I do not think we have any reasonable political party in this country.They are bunch of crooks dressed in Agbadas....God will judge all of em

Folami David