5 Nigerian Students Arrested In Malaysia For Scamming Divorced Women (VIDEO)

Started by emezico, Dec 31, 2011, 04:23 AM

emezico

This issue is gradually getting out of hand, Nigerians abroad giving our great nation a very bad name due to their evil activities abroad. This video reveals operations of some Nigerians scammers in Malaysia and how they tricked a 51 years old lady out of her life savings, promising her love.

The men behind those dodgy emails have moved on to scams that are more sophisticated, and far more callous.

The video is touching, watch below:

http://www.youtube.com/v/R7MqCL5XPdc

Jobbers

This is just too bad. Few Nigerians that are given Nigeria bad image abroad. I am happy they were caught. It will serve as lessons to other scammers.

emezico

The numbers of young people venturing into scam this day is on the increase. l hope this video would serve as a lesson to others.

winnie

My friend know his boyfriend from internet last year , he was US Army sarjan major based at Kabul, and she introduce his friend also US Army sarjan Major to me, but when he ask me to help him to apply leave to visit me at Melbourne, and send email from US Army family Plan , but I found that no such address in Washington and they want me to pay for his leave USD1500/- for deposit inorder to grant his leave, so, another scams but hopefully my friend will not fall into their trap....I told her the truth but she seem not believe on  me ....too bad for a woman badly deprate to look for love...

winnie