Private Training for You - No Charge with Eric Lofholm

Started by dia2dream, Feb 03, 2010, 06:39 AM

dia2dream

Dear Friends,

Could you benefit from a private, customized sales training that addressed your biggest sales challenge?

Could  you use a motivational shot in the arm?

Now is the time to get you motivated and inspired to have a great 2010?

Recently Eric did a private conference call for one of his client's, JT DeBolt.  JT invited his entire team on the call.  For 45 minutes straight JT asked Eric the questions that his team most wanted to hear the answers to. Questions like:

What are the best ways to sell in this economy?

What if the prospect won't return your phone call?

What is the best sales technique you know?

How do you close?

What are the best objection handling techniques?

He did this for JT at no charge.

Eric would like to do the same thing for Dare2Dream and Infostridesforum members and my friends.

Here is a copy of the email JT sent Eric after the call.

(((Eric,
I want to personally thank you for an outstanding call tonight, and for your patience in working through some technical challenges on the phone bridge. I have been swarmed with emails and Facebook hits with rave reviews regarding this call and the value you brought. Thank you so much for all you have done for me, and all you continue to do to assist other entrepreneurs achieve success. Please let me know how I may be of assistance in the future!
Warmly,
JT )))

Eric have space in his schedule to do conference calls like the one he did for JT in February and March.

The conference calls will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.

You can be located anywhere in the world.

I have requested for only 150 people. (I have over 5,0000 friends)

I have requested a private conference call for you with master sales trainer Eric Lofholm.

If you are interested in this Private Conference Call,  email:  kemi@dia2dream.com, put Private Conference Call on the Subject line.

Please include your name, your company name the country you will be calling from.(To be able to provide you internaitonal call line - free)

You can also invite yours friends and family.

Remember the slots will be given away on a first come first serve basis. 

Everyone that requests a conference call will get a copy of Eric report on how to deliver an effective sales presentation.

The report is called The Sales Mountain Report.

You can call in from all over the world. Make sure you indicate the country you will be calling from in your email to me.  I will provide you with the number to call in to join in the Private Conference Call free.

To Your Success,
Kemi

MyInfoStride

This is really nice! I am interested and will email you shortly to register.

Thank you for sharing the information and opportunities.

MyInfoStride