PDMS Piping Designer Job Vacancy at Addax Petroleum Nigeria

Started by Jobrib, Oct 12, 2012, 01:30 PM

Jobrib

Job Title: PDMS Piping Designer

Job Number: 001428

Organisation: Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group

Position Description:

•   Piping studies, 3D modelling, preparation of MTO's, Pipe supports, Isometrics, datasheets, Clash checking and PED.

•   Interact with engineers and designers to quickly and accurately update/correct drawings during design process.

•   Generate new piping discipline drawings(e.g. piping plans, isometrics, pipe support details, etc) using PDMS  (and Auto CAD), either based on own information gained from site or provided by discipline engineers.

•   Modify existing piping discipline drawings as required by discipline engineers.

•   Generate and modify other piping discipline documents (e.g. line lists, bill of materials, tie-in schedule, etc).

•   Extract information from existing drawings (e.g. dimensions) at the request of discipline engineers.

•   Locate and extract drawings from PAPYRUS document management system at the request of discipline engineers.

•   Conduct site surveys to obtain information necessary to develop and complete design.

•   Review external drawings from vendors and contractors including as-built drawings to ensure they meet company drafting standards.

•   Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organised file system for all internally generated drawings.

Position Requirements:

•   A Bachelor'sdegree (minimum of second class, lower division) or its equivalent in an engineering discipline.

•   5-15 years relevant experience with an operator or contractor in the oil and gas industry and have been involved in design and fabrication on both onshore and offshore projects.

Click here to apply for PDMS Piping Designer Job Vacancy

shierwin abaricia

I saw your ads for piping designer and Im interested in the position, I am a piping designer with 10 years of experience in Oil and gas company. you can contact me on my email at sh.abaricia@gmail.com or you can call my mobile at +639173709034. I am currently in the Philippines.
Thank you

shierwin abaricia