Tynt-SMF Tracer Mod

Started by Admin, Jul 24, 2010, 02:30 AM

Admin

Link to Mod: Tynt-SMF Tracer Mod

Tynt-SMF Tracer Mod

This mod integrates Tynt Insight into SMF. Tynt Insight is a typical Tracer that helps you track what is being copied from your website. You need to register your domain on Tynt before you can use this Mod. For more information about how it works, and to register, click here.

Compatibility:

1.1.11, 1.1.12, 1.1.13, 1.1.14, 2.0 RC3, 2.0 RC4, 2.0 RC5, 2.0

Instruction: Please uninstall the previous version before installing this version.

Admin Settings:

* SMF 1.1.11, 1.1.12, 1.1.13, 1.1.14: Admin >>> Features and Options >>> Basic Features.
* SMF 2.0 RC3, 2.0 RC4, 2.0 RC5, 2.0: Admin >>> Configuration >>> Modification Settings >>> Miscellaneous.

Version History:

Version 2.5
* Supports for 1.1.14, 2.0

Version 2.0
* Supports for 1.1.13, 2.0 RC5

Version 1.5
* Supports for 1.1.12 & 2.0 RC4

Version 1.0
* Initial Release.
* Release date: July 23, 2010.
* Support link prefix and actual link.
* The mod can be enabled and disabled.
* Compatible with SMF 1.1.11 and SMF 2.0 RC3.

Screenshots (Below are some previews of what the mod looks like):
How the Mod works:

SMF 1.1.11 & 1.1.12 Admin Section:

SMF 2.0 RC3 & RC4 Admin Section 1:

SMF 2.0 RC3 & RC4 Admin Section 2:

Admin

MegaDeal

Another great mod from the stable of The InfoStride. This is great! The cheapest and costless means of increasing traffic. Thumb up The InfoStride!

Admin

This mod is still awaiting approval from the SMF Customisation Team. I will inform you as soon as it is approved. Although, there may still be some bugs pending the approval. Watch out for the approval announcement!

Admin

I am glad to inform you all that this mod has been approved by SMF Customisation Team after tedious approval process.

Download, install, and explore the mod on you forum website and share your comments here.

MyInfoStride

This is a great mod. It is simple and working like magic. Give it a trial today!

Officially approved by Tynt.com ===> Tynt >> How to Install – CMS Systems

Bindasboy

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Bindasboy on Oct 14, 2010, 10:38 PM
how to add plz help me........
:o :o :o

Install the mod and follow the instructions with the mod if you're using SMF if otherwise, let us know.

Don Zeigler

I used this mod for a few weeks and then removed it because it seemed to really drag the forum down... you could see it referencing mods.infostrides.com as the pages loaded. I'm still experiencing this problem although the mod has been removed. The forum also seems to be referencing something at tynt.com as well.

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Don Zeigler on Dec 18, 2010, 01:28 PM
It significantly slowed down the loading speed. Yes, registered with tynt.com. You're not understanding me here. I have removed the mod via the package manager. *Something* is still "phoning home" back to this website on EVERY page load.

We use similar mod here and it has not affected the loading speed. What do you mean by "*Something* is still phoning home back to this website on EVERY page load"? Can you share your website address here?

Evilcyber

Maybe you should have mentioned somewhere that the mod phones home data to your server, which is absolutely not necessary. You are aggravating data without actively telling users of your mod that you do so.

What puts insults next to injury is that your server is awfully slow and can cause page load times of around 10 seconds, which explains the previous user's problem.

For anyone not wanting to use this mod: Simply install the Global / Headers Footers mod, get your Tynt js code and put it in the footer.

Evilcyber