Jokes: Three drunk men stopped a taxi in Lagos

Started by Abdola, Jun 25, 2011, 03:31 PM

Abdola

Three drunken men stopped a taxi. The driver seeing that they were so wasted when they got in, he switched on the engine and switched it off, and said we are there.

The first guy gave him money, 2nd guy said thanks, but the 3rd guy slapped him.

The taxi driver was stunned because he was hoping that none of them would have realized the car didn't move.

So what was that for, he asked the third guy and he said: control your speed next time....

emezico

Aramide olawale

maybe he took 100 bottles.cos if you ask me i wil say he is extraordinarily drunk.in short,he is d master of drunkeness.

Jumoke benson

LMAO!!! How could he believe the car moved? HAHAHAHAHAH this one is very funnie o.The driver just gained cool cash for no service.Drunkeness is not good i swear.

Ajadi yusuf

This ones will never reach their destination before they enter gutter it's not swear.they are just too drunk.

Aramide olawale

this ones are not serious o.they do not even know anything happening around them.if they kil them sef they wont know.

Jonathan Shode

see this drunk men o cant even realize change in time and place.at least the taxi driver stil paid for d income with a nice hot slap.

Jonathan Shode