100+ Typical Job Interview Questions with Excellent Answers

Started by MyInfoStride, May 27, 2010, 09:50 PM

MyInfoStride

109. Describe a time when you put your needs aside to help a co-worker or classmate understand a task. How did you assist him or her? What was the result?

Sample excellent answer: I was studying right before a major finance test. As the class came into the classroom a couple of students indicated that did not understand a concept that I did. Although there was a small section of material that I had not completely mastered, I realized that I knew enough about that section that I could perform well enough to earn a good grade. I knew that the section that the other students did not understand was a major portion of the exam since the professor had an interest in this particular subject. I stopped what I was doing to explain to the small group about the Multiplier Effect of Bank Reserves on the overall supply of money. Those students learned enough from what I taught them that they did well on the exam. I missed a few points on the section of material that I had not mastered, but I did well enough to get an A, and the satisfaction I got from teaching others the concept made me feel proud.

This is the last question and answer in this series. Please feel free to share your comment on any of them by posting here and quoting that particular question.

Hope to read from you...

MyWorld

You've a done a great job of sharing this vital information with us. Very useful and helpful!

vegetablevn

Quote from: MyWorld on Aug 12, 2010, 06:07 PM
You've a done a great job of sharing this vital information with us. Very useful and helpful!

Hi,

I  agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful:Bank interview questions
Pls try to keep posting.Tks and best regards

MyInfoStride

Quote from: vegetablevn on Aug 26, 2010, 03:37 PM
Hi,

I  agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting.Tks and best regards

Thank you. Please, contribute...

davwole

infact, this is more than excellent. pls keep it up

Adex4LOVE

All well said. Please let us contribute to the community. While you benefit from the information posted here, try to contribute your quotas by sharing valuable information at your disposal that may benefit members. Thank you.

reminder

Helpful information for job seekers. Explore now!

alma24hale

What is it that you are very passionate about ?
Sample answer:I am very passionate about my subject (for example :Accounts).I am never contented with the knowledge I acquire about it ,I am eager to learn and know as much as possible about this discipline of knowledge .I shall never have my hunger for knowledge satisfied .

alma24hale