Should Etisalat be awarded in term of benefit or not

Started by Davo, May 16, 2011, 08:15 PM

Davo

They came inn last, but now performing great please your comment count a lots if you and i really want our country to be rebuild will start from some where gradually
   Etisalat Nigeria
You & Me: Easy Starter Subscribers enjoy #300 FREE credit every week to call a loved one. To activate recharge a minimum of #200 weekly and dial *233*1*Etisalat number#

Etisalat Nigeria
We would like for our over 15,000fans on facebook to follow our twitter account (@etisalat_9ja). We are gonna test your knowledge of and loyalty to the Etisalat Network...and then you will be rewarded by the network that keeps u talking

Etisalat Nigeria
‎20k to call any1, anytime on any network in 9ja; 20k to call any1, anytime in US, UK (landlines) , China, India & Canada; 20 Free SMS daily (etisalat to etisalat); Enjoy Bonus on incoming calls (free cresit to call any network anytime u recieve calls from oda networks; Opt in from easycliq and still enjoy 15MB weekly when you recharge N200, Opt in from easy starter and still enjoy 'You & Me', daily access charge N25 only
   Etisalat Nigeria
call any etisalat number anywhere, anytime in 9ja @ 20k/sec; Enjoy 15MB weekly when you recharge N200; Free midnight Calls to any Etislalat number; Enjoy unlimited SMS to any etisalat number; daily access fee of N5; opt in *330*1#; Opt out *330*2#

Etisalat Nigeria
In the next few days we are going to be rewarding all our friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter in a very special way....:) now do you think they deserve the to be honor.

Davo

MyWorld

MyWorld