US Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery - DV-2014 Program Starts On October 2, 2012

Started by MyInfoStride, Sep 30, 2012, 04:47 PM

MyInfoStride

The United States Visa Lottery program application is knocking at the door now. Registration for the US DV-2014 Program will soon start. Online registration will begin on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and conclude on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

Update will be posted about the DV-2014 Instructions.

Please Note: DV-2013 entrants should keep their confirmation number as it is possible that more entries may be selected on October 22, 2012 at noon (EDT). The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for Diversity Visa Program for DV- 2013 is available until September 30, 2013. The Entrant Status Check for (DV -2012) applicants will remain open until September 30, 2012.

MyInfoStride

Diversity Visa Program: DV-2014 Entry Instructions

Online registration for the DV-2014 Program will begin on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and conclude on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4). After the entry period opens October 2, we recommend early entry, and we strongly encourage applicants not to wait until the last week of the registration period to enter. Review the DV Instructions below, as well as the Press Release: 2014 Diversity Visa Program Registration

Detailed Instructions:
- DV-2014 Instructions For The 2014 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2014 DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM (DV-2014)

Eligible Countries: List Of Countries Whose Natives Are Eligible For America DV-2014 Visa Lottery

Once you have read the instruction, visit this link to submit your application: U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Application Portal

okolie augustine amechi

nReporter

Thanks Dewale for posting the link and instruction about 2012 Visa Lottery (DV-2014). I usually paid to get my registered but the right information posted here, I will be able to do it myself. Kudos!!!!

Quote from: okolie augustine amechi on Oct 03, 2012, 04:45 AM
I'm Okolie Augustine Amechi a citizen of  Nigeria

What is request about?

MyInfoStride

Before you apply, please read the statement below:

QuoteYou must have a minimum of a high school diploma reflecting the completion of a full course of study (vocation schools or equivalency degrees are not acceptable) or be a skilled worker in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to qualify (visit O*NET OnLine to see if your occupation qualifies) for a Diversity Visa.

Nifemi Donald

this is a program i'll like to participate in when i am a bit loaded.this can change my life forever

Nifemi Donald