Ladies would you avoid this type of men or not?

Started by sofamous70, Sep 26, 2011, 06:40 PM

sofamous70

1. Men Who Love Sports Way Too Much:
There's a fine line between a great guy who loves sports and the raging maniac that loves sports way too much. How can you love sports TOO much? men would ask in befuddlement. For most women, it's obvious. A guy loves sport too much when they would rather watch a game than spend time with you.

2. Men Who Thinks He Knows You:
These are the guys who think they are Freud. They spend all their time thinking and little time actually doing anything constructive. They have put a big label on you after one date and a night of conversation.

3. Men Who Think They Are Better Than You:
Have you met him? He's all about feeling superior. Nobody is good enough for him. He has a laser sharp tongue and can shred anything in sight until it lies in tatters in front of him.

4. Men Who Refuse to Grow Up:
Ladies always say that if you need to avoid all men who are children, there would be no men to date. Haha. Not funny. but These men are the ones who can't keep a job, who blame everyone else for their own stupidity and laziness, who are constantly outraged that the world is not giving them the respect they deserve. Clueless, they never realize that they are in fact, getting
the respect they truly deserve.

5. Men Who Are Cruel:
Simply put, there are certain men who are monsters hiding behind a thin veneer of charm and sanity. There is nothing in the world as ugly or as damaging as a cruel man. For some reason, there are men out there who take only joy in seeing someone in pain (I don't mean like in a dull headache kind of pain - I mean like a big kick in the nuts pain).

Comment and give your honest opinions please....:)

D Law

emezico

With my experience in relationships, a typical woman does not like a man who posses all those attributes explained in the original post.

As for sports (football), l don't see any reason(s) why ladies would avoid a man who likes sports, excepts if he is obsessed with it, and would strongly affect a relationship.

My candid view, it is a healthy hobby (football)! :)

sofamous70

yes football is good sport just as basket ball or hockey ...just to name a few of many sport...:)the bottom line is not your interest that is problem but your over obsession of the sport..,well i think if all ladies will accept my view,most ladies like that there men to have hobbies....but they wont't tolerate that hobby taking there place in your heart....just a thought..:)

emezico

Obsession, that is killer part of a hobby (football), which in-turn would affect a relationship!

sofamous70

yea over obsession,that's the real relationship killer,so guys who like sprt should make sure its not a problem to the hobbies...:)

sofamous70