PDP And The Huge Crowd In Edo Rally On Saturday. The Shocker!

Started by Jobbers, Jul 02, 2012, 09:40 PM

Jobbers

I captured this piece a friend Facebook wall (Jasper Azuatalam) and will like to share with you for your opinion.

It was a carnival on Saturday, 30th June, 2012 at Benin city when the president and all the big wigs in PDP visited Edo for the gubernatorial campaign rally. The dance, inciting, and enticing words and comments.

However, it was a shock when the Chairman of PDP took risk to ask those in the crown to raise up their hands if they will vote for PDP come July 14, 2012. To my greatest surprise less than 1% of the crowd did. he tried it again and again and out of shame had to cut it short. Someone else tried it before him and the same thing happened. Am not to sure, but it was either Anneneh or the state PDP chairman.

The essence of campaign rallies is to get vote not a beautiful carnival. To add it all. the Oba of Benin showed the highest form of maturity I have seen in a long time. He declined receiving the PDP delegates but received the President privately as he cannot afford to snub the number one citizen. God will bless that man for doing everything right without a loop hole.

What can you say to this?