sound like you need maternity clothes yet

Started by baby2020, Nov 29, 2010, 09:49 AM

baby2020

doesnt sound like you need maternity clothes yet,your regular clothes should be ok.when you do need maternity clothes you just by your own size but from maternity so they can accompany your bump.leggings and joggers do just as gud and you can team them up with some oversized tops (well the leggings anyway) and look as trendy as everyone else.Your regular jeans (assuming you have a few pairs of stretchy denim) might be your best bet, with a bella band. A friend of mine is teeeeny tiny (85lbs pre pregnancy, 100lbs at 26 weeks) and she really can't wear any maternity jeans.. but that's funny you mention leggings, because I just bought her two pairs, lol whoops! 

Unjubyintuiny

Hey guys I know this might not be related to what your talking about but I am new to poting in forums and I just wanted to show you the best 
place on the internet to make residual cash. You will be amazed at how fast you can start getting signups. I'm averaging 5 a day and I just started.
Not to mention all the free sofware you get from your upline.Go and check it out Global Domains International
Thanks.

Unjubyintuiny