Man Posts Himself To Girlfriend As Prank But Almost Died To Suffocation (PHOTOS)

Started by emezico, Aug 29, 2012, 11:58 PM

emezico

A fun-loving boyfriend who decided to surprise his partner by posting her an unusual present – himself, escaped death by the whiskers as the joke went horribly wrong when the delivery was delayed and he almost suffocated to death.
Hu Seng, who lives in southern China, got a friend to tape him into a box, which he had paid a courier firm to deliver to his partner, Li Wang but as fate would have it, the unsuspecting couriers mixed up the address and instead of 30 minutes in the sealed box, Mr Seng was trapped inside for nearly three hours.

By the time the package had arrived at his girlfriend's office – where a friend was waiting to record her surprise on camera – Mr Seng had passed out and had to be revived by paramedics.
'I didn't realise it would take so long,' admitted Mr Seng. 'I tried to make a hole in the cardboard but it was too thick and I didn't want to spoil the surprise by shouting.'

A spokesman for the courier firm said: 'If he'd told us what he was doing at the start we would not have taken the parcel. Even when we accept animals they have to go in special containers so they can breathe.'

Glory Skales Charity

He now wants to die for love.if he dies,another boy will take over the girl.he will only watch from heaven