Food for thought - Do The Impossible!

Started by emezico, Jun 19, 2012, 11:25 AM

emezico

Is impossibility a fact or a myth? To me, impossibility is a myth, it does not really exist. Throughout the history of human existence, ordinary individuals have proven beyond every possible doubt that, what is termed impossible is just as possible as possible itself.

Each of us is wired, gifted, equipped and sent to this world not to wallow around just barely trying to survive or to raise sustenance to keep body and soul together as most people say, but to do the impossible in our life time. What is wrong with doing just what is possible?

i) Doing just what is possible does not help you release your inert powers
ii) It makes life boring and deprives one of real adventure
iii) It makes no news to do the possible
iv) What is possible inspires no one
v) Doing what is possible leaves one perpetually at the ordinary counter of life but doing the impossible does just the opposite.

You will never gain fulfillment until you stop setting small goals and aiming low out of fear of attempting the impossible. In all fields of life, men who dare the impossible naturally are made the leaders and are the celebrated. You might be wondering where I am going with this stuff.

Listen! It is my desire as your friend to help you release your potential; the enormous power I see in you, locked up within your fears of stepping out to do the impossible. "All things are possible to him that believes"; these are the famous words of Christ, one of the greatest motivational speakers who ever lived. I have mentored and I am still mentoring thousands around the world to do the impossible. Drop a note if you need my mentor-ship! I love you beyond you can imagine.

Cheers!

DR ETTA via Nigeria Finland (The Association of Nigerian Community Finland)