Prophet TB Joshua Camp Rebuffs 2go Users Mass Death Prophecy Rumour

Started by emezico, Jul 18, 2012, 02:19 PM

emezico

The rumour that T. B. Joshua Predicts Mass Death Of 2Go Users was all over the place. However, the Synagogue Church of All Nation (SCOAN) has denied The Synagogue Church of All Nation (SCOAN) has made it clear that there was no such "prophecy" by T. B. Joshua.

The church wrote on its official Facebook Page:

Emmanuel! Our attention has been drawn to a rumour currently circulating around the internet concerning a prophecy supposedly given by Prophet T.B. Joshua about a calamity that would befall users of social networks on Wednesday 18th July 2012.

We wish to categorically state that there is NO TRUTH WHATSOEVER in this rumour and Prophet T.B. Joshua NEVER gave such a prophecy.

The prophecies of Prophet T.B. Joshua are broadcast live on Emmanuel TV and subsequently posted on our official website.

We should be very careful not to misquote a servant of God. The person spreading this rumour is an impostor. Remember, the Bible says in John 8:44 that satan is 'the father of lies'.

Nairamen

I always new it was i lie...i was wonderng why wil t.b jashua dnt profesied dat boko haram wil die... Na 2go he kum c...

JukaSwagZ

We hav 2 put a stop 2 d spread of such unhealthy rumors.

JukaSwagZ