Start Export Business in Nigeria without Capital ( Export Brokerage)

Started by Naijabizcom, Dec 29, 2011, 04:11 PM

Naijabizcom

Do you know you can make reasonable amount of cash right at home with export brokerage business in Nigeria? Yes you can!
You may want to know what export brokerage business is all about. Export brokerage is the easiest way through which one can become an export of agro and solid minerals from to other countries.
And what you do as an export broker is to source for foreign buyers of export commodities and then link those to local exporters here in Nigeria and you receive some commission. The commission depends on the volume of export contract you are able to get. If the volume is large you can make up to $1000 or more per deal.
For example you get a contract to supply 30metric tons of cashew and you are to receive $40per ton, that means you will earn a total of $40*30=$1200 for just one deal. That is one way to make cool cash without stress?
Export brokerage business is indeed very lucrative and less stressful too because you are not going to lift one bag of any commodity. Your major concern is source for buyers, get the export contract, link the buyer to the supplier and then collect your commission while they sort the rest.
To source for foreign buyers, locate local exporters of agro and solid minerals in Nigeria, I have packaged a pdf manual to the effect and it cost N3000 only. The pdf manual is for those who sincerely desire to start export business without capital (export brokerage)
To order your own copies please pay the sum of N3000 only to any Gtbank, Account Number= 001-030-8742, Account Name =Otaru, Ojo Anslem and after payment send a text containing bank teller number to any of this phone number is +23481632025. And immediately I get formation of payment the export PDF manual will be sent to your email box and also notify you immediately via SMS.
Export | NaijaBizCom

Nifemi Donald

This is big time long thing.
Make it easier for us.
Easier like what i'm doing here

Nifemi Donald