This is a simple procedure to embed YouTube Videos on SMF powered forums. This procedure is also applicable to posting YouTube videos on TheInfoStride.com (http://www.theinfostride.com).
How to Get YouTube Embed Link:
1. Visit the video page
2. Click on "Share" below the video player
3. Click on "Embed"
4. Copy the iframe code to a Notepad or Word, then extract the source embed link.
5. Source embed link look like this (http://www.youtube.com/embed/ns_4ialpodI (http://www.youtube.com/embed/ns_4ialpodI))
6. Replace "embed" with "v".
7. The new link look like this (http://www.youtube.com/v/ns_4ialpodI (http://www.youtube.com/v/ns_4ialpodI))
8. Then, enclose the link with flash tag [flash]http://embedlink[flash]
9. The new code looks like this *** [flash =600,340]http://www.youtube.com/v/ns_4ialpodI (http://www.videonavy.com/show/An+inspiration+for+the+living)[/flash] ***
Alternatively for step 9, on the post page, there is a flash symbol (if enabled), click on it, paste the edited embed link in between, then adjust the dimension (width and height). If you need further guidance, please post it below.
I will not lie to you.i only watch music and movie on youtube.i don't know how to do anything on it