Graphics Section - Creative Designs

Started by Emmakc, Oct 07, 2009, 12:04 AM

Emmakc

Lets keep the fire burning. My friends will soon be on board. Guess am a fore runner.

Emmakc

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Emmakc on Oct 31, 2009, 03:25 AM
Hey bro, this is my source of living. Is it gonna be free? My logos go with its Manual, certificate, etc

Yes I know! But also remember this forum is for all of us. We tend to benefit much from it in the nearest future. While showcasing your ingenuity, you are equally marketing yourself to the world.

I am doing my best to promote the forum, so that members' products and services can be promoted in return. I equally advise members to promote it, together we can create freedom through information sharing.

Note that you are part of the beginning and only the ends justify the means. Anyway, we will still talk on phone one of these days to know each other better. Your contributions so far is valued.

Comments on the logo:

Good job! Emmakc. Simple and corporate! The concept is very nice.

Meanwhile, the name is *InfoStrides Forum*

Considering the layout of the website. Will it not be nice, if the logo and text align horizontally? Is it possible to have animated logo while the remain static or animated?

Please also note the size:
    Width: 300px
    Height: 50 or 51px
Format: PNG

I have attached size sample.

Thank you.

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Emmakc on Oct 31, 2009, 03:30 AM
Lets keep the fire burning. My friends will soon be on board. Guess am a fore runner.

This is hot! Creativity I say!!

It will be fantastic to have your friends here as well. It will make the section more interesting. The most read topic now. There are tools here to share your topics with friends on social network websites. Just utilize them properly.

Kudos to you Emmakc!

Emmakc

Am still on, but i will be uploading soon. Opera wahala

MyInfoStride

We hope to see from you soon.

Thanks.

Emmakc

Howdy my peps

Emmakc

Howdy my peps

MyInfoStride

Good jobs! Emmakc. Welcome back!

Check this out!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2618253/Design-1.swf

The above is just used to show you that you can host your images with free image host on dropbox for example. Then copy the public link and put it in between the commands:

To get the commands, look for 'Insert Image' or 'Insert Flash' while hovering over the symbols in the compose area.

You are good to go!

MyInfoStride