Anniversary Special: TheInfoStride.com Celebrates Its 2 Years

Started by Admin, Aug 16, 2011, 09:34 PM

Admin

2 years ago, a concept was conceptualized and born. The journey to TheInfoStride.com started on 17th August, 2009 with InfoStrides Forum with just 2 members, 0 post and 362 page views. In the course of the journey, a name change from InfoStrides Forum to The InfoStride occurred on 11th April, 2010.

Today, The InfoStride is barely 730 days as a concept with global acceptance and amazing growth. TheInfoStride.com is empowered with more than 10,000 members and still growing and rich in contents.

The InfoStride delivers the latest breaking news and information on Nigerian jobs, careers, education, entertainment, sports, free software download, technology and more. About Us | Brief Information about The InfoStride

The feat achieved could not have been possible without the effort of our teams, members and visitors both on our main website and social networks.

While celebrating this great moment with us, we say "THANK YOU".

Please post your goodwill messages, advice, greetings, feedback and suggestions below this post.

TheInfoStride.com

Admin

Emmakc

It seems like yesterday when i came in touch with the idea  as "infostrides forum". Then the transformation and innovation was never far from it as it move from strength to strength. The re-branding to "theinfostrides", the improvement on the Interface, wide coverage, new mind-blowing features(video) and availability in virtually every social network.

This is one of the best community giving maximum coverage to the continent "Africa".

Great Kudos to Adewale Ademowo and the dedicated team of The Infostrides. Keep Up the good work.

CreativeEmage (Emmachinedu) wishes to Congratulate and encourage you to keep on keeping it on. Do not relent as the game is yet to start.

Happy Birthday

Admin

Thanks emmakc with your thoughtful message. We are amazed, thrilled and impressed by overwhelming greetings on our social networks, most especially with this special video posted on our Facebook wall.

http://www.youtube.com/v/qr70iC8rn4M?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

Appreciate you all!

Admin

Special prayers and words courage sent by one of us on Facebook for this day!

QuoteI said a Prayer for You Today

I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word!

I didn't ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn't mind).
I asked him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind!

I asked that he be near you
At the start of each new day;
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way!

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small.
But it was for his loving care
I prayed the most of all!

Amen

Quotejust keep it up. dont relax yet and glory is not yet around and victory is just waking up in your works. let your God be your intimate partner like your wife beside on the bed time, share everything with HIM even what you afraids to tell your wife or close partners, its just two years and 5yrs still on the ways likewise decade, dozen ,score, jubilee ,golden keeping on moving wisdom, understanding will be your portion in JESUS name

QuoteHeavenly Father, Please bless infostrides koncepts,
for today is his birthday.

QuoteDear Lord, please protect and guide the brain behind TheInfoStrides as he
continues along the path you've chosen for him.
Give him the courage to follow in your light, and feel
your love wherever he goes.

Make him strong and give him the strength to make
good decisions in the coming year. Keep him free from
illness and sadness, for he is a truly good person who
deserves happiness and succes in all aspects of life.

We know that life is like a book. With each new
chapter, we learn and grow towards what you would
have us be. Bless (infostirides koncepts) now on this day, and in the future.

In your name we pray,

Amen

Davo

"To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. Happy birthday."
"A birthday happens just once in a person's lifetime. Today, I am celebrate the anniversary of your birth."

With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. Happy Birthday.

With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Thanks and wishing you a very sweet birthday.

A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age.

I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy Birthday!

"It must have been easier to remember your age when you were 25 every year"

Davo

"I wish that you have the best of days on this special day of days.

"Old age is when you know all the answers but nobody asks you the questions."

"Live today, forget the past. Happy birthday!"

The Young have aspirations that never come to pass, the Old have reminiscences of what never happened. ~ Saki

At age 50, everyone has the face he deserves. -George Orwell

You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience. Author Davo.Lasisi

The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.
-Samuel Johnson

Admin

APPRECIATION: We thank you all for standing by us. Together we shall encourage free information society. Be with us at TheInfoStride.com

Admin