Types Of Facebook Diseases and Disorders

Started by emezico, Apr 13, 2012, 07:35 PM

emezico

1. LIKOSIS

Symptoms: The patients likes every status and pics that they come across.

2. LIKOPHOBIA

Symptoms: The patients doesn't like any interesting pics or status they come across coz they think that the likes will get
firnished.

3.SHYFBMIASIS

Symptoms: The patients log on to f.b after a very long time then they log off and then log in later after more than two weeks. It's like they shy away from f.b.

4. TAG SYNDROME

Symptoms: The patients want to be tagged in each and every photo they come across.

5. SAD SYNDROME

Symptoms: The patients tend to update sad posts. e.g I hate love, I hate my life and so on.

6. REQUEST SYNDROME

Symptoms: The patients tend to randomly send friend request to many people without any consideration.

7. COMMENTOLARIA

Symptoms: The patients seem to be commenting in each and every post that they come across with.

8. RUBISHTOSIS

Symptoms: The patients tend to be commenting rubbish or negative things on other peoples posts.

9. POST REMOVIASIS

Symptoms: The patients tend to be removing their posts that received very little or no likes and comments.

10. ADICTOMIOLOGY

Symptoms: The patients cannot stay for more than 24hours without thinking of facebook.

CONTROL: The above disorders can be controlled by doing the exact opposite of the symptoms above.

Emmy Baba

l belong to the last group, ADICTOMIOLOGY. :D

Emmy Baba