Conflict Between Lecturer, Nigerians and Funny Ghanaian Student

Started by Davo, May 19, 2011, 09:10 PM

Davo

It was the first day of the session, and a new Direct Entry student, Mensah, a Ghanaian, joined the class in one of Nigeria's Universities.

The lecturer said, "let's begin by reviewing Nigerian history". He then asked, "who said I shall return to die in the land of my fathers"? The lecturer saw a sea of blank faces except for Mensah, who had his hand up.

Mensah replied, "King Jaja of Opobo, 1875". "Very good", said the lecturer, who then asked again, "who said the Land Use Act would feed the Nation"?

Again, no response except from Mensah, "Obansanjo, 1976". The lecturer snapped at the class, "class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Mensah, who happens to be new in our country and a foreigner, knows more about our country's history than you do".

The lecturer heard a loud whisper, "Ghana must go"!"Who said that"? The lecturer demanded with a cold look. Mensah puts his hand up, "Buhari, 1984".

At that point a student in the back scornfully said, hm, "you think you're smart". The lecturer stared stonily and asked, "alright! Now who said that"? Again, Mensah said, "Babangida to Abiola, 1992".

Now, furious, another student yelled, "oh yeah! Eat this"! Mensah jumped out of his chair waving hand, and shouted to the lecturer, "Indian mistress, giving apple to Abacha, 1998".

Now, with almost mob hysteria, someone said, "you little rat, you say anything else, I will kill you". Mensah frantically yelled at the top of his voice, "Chris Uba to Ngige, 2004".

The lecturer fainted!!!And as the class gathered around her on the floor, someone said, "oh God, we are in big trouble now". Mensah whispered, "James Onanefe Ibori to Lucky Igbenedion, 2007", wonder shall never end in the world of Education and remember you and I. We are still learning. :)

emezico

Amynwan

Amynwan