Man Utd's Giggs Keen To Play On After 40

Started by Folami David, Dec 08, 2013, 11:17 PM

Folami David

Manchester United midfielder Ryan Giggs has no plans to retire despite turning 40 on Friday.
The Welshman has spent his whole career at Old Trafford, making 953 club appearances since making his debut against Everton in 1991.
"I'm lucky that I have been at one club, where I am surrounded by good players and a good manager," he said.
"It can be hard sometimes but I am still enjoying it. As long as that is the case I will carry on."
He added: "I still want to do well in every game, want to win trophies and my focus needs to be on that."
Giggs, who has won as many league titles as Arsenal (13), is out of contract at the end of the season and although he has also taken on coaching duties he wants to continue to play for as long as possible.

EbukaOkafor14

Wow! What a passion he has for the game of football. I still want to see him play for United. Good one

femifemzy3

He is a game changer anytime anyday so let's give to him.  Very great one from Man Utd for keeping him till this point..

Nifemi Donald

He would serve as a very good coach in future that is very sure. Ryan Giggs is a football legend

Nifemi Donald