Job Vacancy at Management Sciences for Health: Associate Director, Quality Assurance; SIDHAS Project

Started by Jobbers, Feb 27, 2011, 09:36 PM

Jobbers

Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a private, non-profit educational and scientific organization. MSH is recruiting for the following position(s):

Job Title: Associate Director, Quality Assurance; SIDHAS Project
Grade:    Senior   
Job ID: 11-3906

Overall Responsibilities:
MSH seeks an Associate Director, Quality Assurance, for the anticipated SIDHAS (Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services) Project. The goals of this project are to 1-provide quality HIV/AIDS services throughout Nigeria (including anti-retroviral treatments) and 2-expand the capacity of the public and private sectors to sustain these services, enhancing the quality of services at national, state, and local levels and demonstrating increased leveraging of funding from the Government of Nigeria as well as other sources.

Specific Responsibilities:
The Associate Director for Quality Assurance is a cross-cutting position that contributes to quality technical interventions across the SIDHAS project. The Associate Director develops and implements an effective quality assurance program and oversees the planning, implementation and evaluation of several activities including; clinical quality assurance, training and performance standards, and ensuring that program elements track and support high quality services in health facilities supported by the SIDHAS project. Additionally, he/she builds partnerships with government officials, providers, facility administrators, and professional associations to expand services and enhance quality of care.

Qualifications
1.   Clinical degree (RN, MD, etc.) Master's degree in public health or other relevant field a plus.
2.   Minimum of 6 years senior-level experience in quality assurance/quality management. Experience with training and/or performance improvement.
3.   Knowledge and experience with HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care/support programs.
4.   Proven experience with management and monitoring of health programs.
5.   Excellent conceptualization, facilitation, planning and mentoring skills.
6.   Fluency in English.
7.   Must be willing to travel within Nigeria as needed.

How to Apply:
Application is online. Please use this link to apply online: Management Sciences for Health – Job Application Home

Deadline: Note Stated.

reminder

There is no deadline set for this job opportunity but it is better to apply as soon as possible because it caan close anytime.

Andybrady

Quote from: reminder on Mar 04, 2011, 05:40 PM
(There is no deadline set for this job opportunity but it is better to apply as soon as possible because it caan close anytime.)
Recently i am join so i am not afraid.

Reilly566

I want to apply this job, what type of course should be necessary for this job..!
I wanna join, what its last date of joining..!