Started by naos, May 08, 2010, 03:13 PM

naos

Job Title: Field Services 6
Job Number: 1166975 
Function: Services - Field Services 
Business: GE Energy - Energy Services 
Career Level: Experienced 

Role Summary/Purpose:
Bently Nevada is an engineering installation service group (P&L Business) within the GE Energy Services. The Systems Engineer position is to perform installation, commissioning & trouble shooting of Bently Nevada systems & software at customer sites.

Essential Responsibilities:
Install & configure Bently Nevada hardware & software required for protecting and managing a wide variety of machine types encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries.
Assure jobs are executed in accordance with the cost allocations, which are budgeted.
Assure the job is executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer's schedule.
Understand contractual commitments.
Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success

Qualifications/Requirements:
Minimum four-year Engineering degree / diploma from an accredited college or university, Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering background.
Must have at least 3+ years of post-qualification experience working energy and/or oil & gas instrumentation.
Demonstrate assurance dealing with people.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personal.
Ability to work under stressful working conditions including.
Basic Knowledge of networking hardware and protocols.
Basic knowledge of Modbus, OPC, NetDDE and serial communications (RS232, 422, 485).
Electronics and/or mechanical trouble shooting skills. "Hand-on approach

Desired Characteristics:
B.E. (Electronics or Instrumentation) with four years of relative Industrial experiences.
3+ years Experience working on energy and/or oil & gas instrumentation.
Knowledge of Bently products and service machinery protection management system is preferable

For more information and application: GE Energy Nigeria Jobs: Field Services for Engineering Graduates

kenyo tido

I am Kenyo Tido Raphael, graduated student 2009 in the Regional maritime

university Accra-Ghana. I am offered the B.sc Marine Engineering (technology) sencod class upper which I completed in June 2009.

Sir, l will like to sail on board your vessel as a junior or 4th engineer officer to help gain more 

experience in my field of study. I attached on this application my C.V so there you can see my 

academy background ,my sea time experience and some of my professional and safety certificate     

in marine

I will be grateful if I am offered an opportunity

Yours faithfully

Kenyo Tido Raphael

MyWorld

Quote from: kenyo tido on Jul 03, 2010, 11:22 AM
                 I am Kenyo Tido Raphael, graduated student 2009 in the Regional maritime

university Accra-Ghana. I am offered the B.sc Marine Engineering (technology) sencod class upper which I completed in June 2009.

Sir, l will like to sail on board your vessel as a junior or 4th engineer officer to help gain more 

experience in my field of study. I attached on this application my C.V so there you can see my 

academy background ,my sea time experience and some of my professional and safety certificate     

in marine

I will be grateful if I am offered an opportunity

Yours faithfully

Kenyo Tido Raphael

Hello Kenyo Tido Raphael,

Nice to know your qualification and good grade here, which members or visitors may refer to prospective employer. I would like to know if you have applied directly to the company? If not, please click on link at the end of the first post here to see the procedures and application link to apply accordingly.

Please note that The InfoStride only share useful and vital information for people's benefit and does not recruit or has any affiliation with the companies.

It is advised that you checked various posts on career websites of companies in Nigeria and abroad to post your CVs there. You stand a better chance of being invited for an interview when places are available. Please, give it a try and share your feedback.

Wish you best.

MyWorld