Subsea IRM Manager Job at a Subsea Installation and Diving Services Company in Nigeria

Started by Jobrib, Aug 12, 2013, 01:31 PM

Jobrib

Job Title: Subsea IRM Manager – £100k – Nigeria

Recruiter: Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources / Progressive Recruitment

Job type: Perm

Salary: Negotiable

My Client – a leading contractor in Nigeria, providing Subsea installation and diving services. They have the need for an onshore based Subsea I.R.M Manager – (Inspection, Repair and Maintenance) to co-ordinate and manage a range of Subsea projects

The opportunity:  – Provide support for Inspection, Repair and Maintenance work on Subsea facilities and Marine facilities.  – Assist in planning and executing Subsea Inspection tasks on pipelines and structures.

The Scope:

•    Subsea IRM Experience

•    Subsea engineering experience

•    Offshore installation experience

•    Nigerian (In country) experience

Salary: Negotiable  

Co-efficient/Country Uplift: Yes  

Rotation: 28/28

The successful candidate will have the above experience and skills, and have a proven track record.

If you are looking for a new Subsea I.R.M Manager – (Inspection, Repair and Maintenance) challenge and are looking to work for one of best Subsea Contractors in Nigeria offering excellent career progression opportunities and expanding your knowledge and experience, send in your CV

Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources is proud to be a member of EIC.

Reference: PR-12372800

Contact name: Nicholas Bray

Apply to this job