Jokes - Two Boys from the Mountains, James and Jude

Started by Jobbers, Jun 19, 2011, 07:41 AM

Jobbers

This is funny and worth reading. It cracks my bones. Let me know if it cracks your ribs!

Two boys from the mountains, James and Jude, have been promoted from privates to sergeants.

Not long after, they're out for a walk and James says, "Hey Jude, there's the NCO Club. Let's you and me stop in." "But We're privates," protests Jude. "We're sergeants now, "says James, pulling him inside. "Now, Jude, I'm a-going to sit down and have me a drink." "But We're privates," says Jude.

"Are you blind, boy?" asks James, pointing at his stripes.

"We're sergeants now." So they have their drink, and pretty soon a hooker comes up to James.

"You're cute," she says, "and I'd like to date you, but I've got a bad case of gonorrhea."

James pulls his friend to the side and whispers, "Jude, go look in the dictionary and see what gonorrhea means. If it's okay, give me the okay sign."

So Jude goes to look it up, comes back, and gives James the big okay sign.

Three weeks later, James finds himself in the infirmary with a terrible case of gonorrhea.

"Jude," he says, "why did you give me the okay sign?" "Well, James, in the dictionary, it says gonorrhea affects only the privates." He points to his stripes. "But We're sergeants now!"..lol..lol..lol