BEWARE OF 419ERS (Enjoy This)

Started by emezico, Sep 26, 2012, 08:17 PM

emezico

BEWARE OF 419ERS

ENJOY THIS!

Bad Market for 419er subdued by a friend (Ayo).

Excerpt.......

Mr. 419: Hello, how are you?

Ayo: Fine. Pls, who am I speaking with?

Mr. 419: Haba, don't you remember me? Who do you know in UK dat could be calling?

(Sensing a scam, Ayo threw in a trap...)

Ayo: Johnson! Is that you?

(Meanwhile, Ayo doesn't know any Johnson in UK)

(Thinking it's a break, he swallows the bait)

Mr. 419: Of course, this is Johnson! How come you didn't recognize my voice initially?

(Ayo certain it's a scam, he decided to punish him verbally and financially. He had the time that morning so he was going to assist him waste his call credit.)

Ayo: Jooooooohnson! Kai! Omo buruku gbaa ni o! (You are a very bad boy). Your father died, you didn't so much as show up or send a note. Omo a se iru e fun e o! (Your children will repay you with such). Didn't you hear about his demise? He was so bitter and full of original and heavy curses for you.

Mr. 419 (Obviously subdued): I didn't hear. I would have come.

Ayo: Too bad. You heard your mama has leprosy too? You didn't hear about that, abi?

Mr. 419: (Now uncomfortable) No, I didn't hear.

Ayo: (Enjoying himself thoroughly) Too bad! Is your wife that foolish too? Not even a word from her after you folks married without our blessings? If the husband is not wise, is the wife lame-witted too?

Mr. 419: She's fine. I'm certain she'll get across to you. There's an issue...

(breaking in before he begins his story)

Ayo: Ah! Jooohnson, O se mi o (you offended me). I sent you money to buy me a car and you just disappeared. When am I having my money back? U want me to curse you too like ur father did? I don't have his kind of patience o! I'm sure u know. I won't wait that long before I give u what u deserve. Epe buruku niun se fun o! (I'll pronounce wicked curses on u)

Mr. 419: (Grunted). This issue is important..

Ayo: Shut up!! When are u sending money home? Haba! We sent u to school, clothed u and sent u abroad, Are u now a 419?

(PHONE CUTS)

Sunexx360

Sunexx360