Build Your Own Solar Power System and Save Money

Started by PaulMilligon, Mar 21, 2011, 09:21 AM

PaulMilligon

To build your own home solar power victoria system you simply need to understand how to make your own green energy source. You need to have a general idea of how it works. The main parts of the solar panel, i.e., the parts consisting of the silicon panels, have to be exposed to sunlight.

To get them properly installed, solar modules should be mounted on a steel frame and positioned on your roof top. Power produced by the solar power system modules is converted from Direct Current (DC) to swapping Current or Alternative Current (AC) through an inverter. Next, the electrical power transfers from the inverter to the electric service panel. The electric service panel is what distributes the electrical power to different parts of your home or office to be used.

This method is commonly known as Net Metering and is totally approved by State Level Electricity Policy. You don't need many skills other than having the ability to handle wiring & basic tools with care and safety measures.

All of these parts can be simply picked up by you from the local ironmongers. A Photovoltaic cell is the only part that you may have to search on the net and it can be discovered easily on eBay.

Building your own solar power victoria system is a great alternative if you want to save a bunch of money on your next electrical bill. You just need to know how to connect everything together. You need to have some kind of guide to help you through the process which is not a hard thing to find.

philipsteele

this is a nice information i had this kind of solar but size base it is a small one so in monsoon season its not working properly because of the lack of sun shine..so i just leave them and continue with electrical power..

Lara01

The energy resources have great importance and one should learn the new ways to find such tools to make the meet of energy requirements . I am really interested to build my own solar power system . Great post.

Lara01