Senior Well Engineer - Nigeria Job at Spencer-Ogden

Started by Jobrib, Dec 03, 2013, 09:31 AM

Jobrib

Job Title: Senior Well Engineer

Recruiter: Spencer-Ogden

Job description

My client, A Leading Oil and Gas Service Company, are currently seeking a technically efficient Senior Well Engineer to work within a busy and demanding project environment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' Oil and Gas experience both Onshore and Offshore and possess practical knowledge in the design and execution of well programs for vertical, directional, horizontal, re-entry wells, both development and exploration.

Responsibilities:  

• Provide and coordinate expert advice to EP subsidiaries on all well construction related issues

• Maintain up-to-date awareness of new technologies

• Actively promote integration of well engineering and subsurface procedures/processes/workflows

• Support compliance with regard to Well Engineering Policy, Standards and Guidelines across the organisation.

Requirements:  

• Engineering Degree mandatory preferably in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering

• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (Well Engineering/Drilling Engineering).

• Familiar with well design for large volume wells, practical knowledge for drill string and BHA designs for directional and horizontal wells, and simple casing design schemes.

• Fluent command of English language

My client is the top Global Leader in the market at present with regard to Oilfield Services. They have experienced year on year growth and can offer unparalleled career progression and development in addition to a highly competitive salary and comprehensive company benefits.

If your profile matches the above I would be eager to hear from you, please contract Jordan Blake at Spencer Ogden's London office.

Apply to this job