Required Information about Studying Abroad (Unique Opportunity)

Started by MyInfoStride, Aug 16, 2010, 04:37 PM

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Frex on Dec 01, 2011, 01:18 PM
Hello World
I'm glad to have come across this website where people are ready to help you know more about studying abroad.

I have a burning desire to study abroad, especially in the Netherlands, I came a cross a college where they teach ' International Business Studies' (MBO).

What still confuses me is that I will have first to do an Entrance examination then an interview . I don't know what to expect and what kind of question will be asked to fill, also the subjects. So could you please help me better understand Entrance Examination Concerning International Business Studies (MBO)

THanK You!

Basically, the entrance and interview will be based on your related subjects to MBO and your motivation.

What is the name of the college? This will help us provide more information.

Frex

QuoteBasically, the entrance and interview will be based on your related subjects to MBO and your motivation.

What is the name of the college? This will help us provide more information.

Hi again again Thank You for being there to help me!
The name of the college is Zadkine in Rotterdam,
this is the link: International Business Studies - English | Zadkine mbo

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Frex on Dec 01, 2011, 03:46 PM

Hi again again Thank You for being there to help me!
The name of the college is Zadkine in Rotterdam,
this is the link: International Business Studies - English | Zadkine mbo

You are welcome. I checked through the website for the programme. The requirements are as follows. There is no where entrance examination was mentioned.

Entry requirements
Eligible for admission to the three-year programme International Business Stream are students with:
• Vmbo-diploma (theoretische leerweg), including English, second language en Economics (English has to be sufficient)
• A pass for 4 to 5 havo including English, second language and Economics (English has to be sufficient)
• (I)GCSE with A, B or C qualifications in English and a second language
• Highschool diploma including economics

Frex

QuoteYou are welcome. I checked through the website for the programme. The requirements are as follows. There is no where entrance examination was mentioned.

Entry requirements
Eligible for admission to the three-year programme International Business Stream are students with:
• Vmbo-diploma (theoretische leerweg), including English, second language en Economics (English has to be sufficient)
• A pass for 4 to 5 havo including English, second language and Economics (English has to be sufficient)
• (I)GCSE with A, B or C qualifications in English and a second language
• Highschool diploma including economics

Hi again, I appreciate your support! I know it is not mentioned their in the website, but when I subscribed digitally, I got an e-mail from them contains the application form and also what papers I need to provide to arrange the course, there in the e-mail it was mentioned that I will have to do entrance examination and if it was positive, then the interview. That's why I'm searching online hopefully to find a sample of just someone gives me a clue about it, Thanks again.

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Frex on Dec 02, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hi again, I appreciate your support! I know it is not mentioned their in the website, but when I subscribed digitally, I got an e-mail from them contains the application form and also what papers I need to provide to arrange the course, there in the e-mail it was mentioned that I will have to do entrance examination and if it was positive, then the interview. That's why I'm searching online hopefully to find a sample of just someone gives me a clue about it, Thanks again.

I see. Have you tried to ask about the content of the examination from the college? Send an email to the college and ask for the content so that you will be to prepare well. That is normal to schools in Europe.

Frex

QuoteI see. Have you tried to ask about the content of the examination from the college? Send an email to the college and ask for the content so that you will be to prepare well. That is normal to schools in Europe.

Hi,
I was doubting to send them an e-mail or call to inquire about everything I need to know about the course and visa, so now I think that's my last resort.
I appreciate the support indeed. Thank You

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Frex on Dec 02, 2011, 06:44 PM
Hi,
I was doubting to send them an e-mail or call to inquire about everything I need to know about the course and visa, so now I think that's my last resort.
I appreciate the support indeed. Thank You

Good. Do that and let me know how it goes.

Frex

QuoteGood. Do that and let me know how it goes.

I have just sent them an e-mail to inquite about everything concerning the course, I will fill with the information when I hear back from them. it would help other people.

Frex