Shocker! 26-Yr Old Nigerian Graduate Marries 63-Yr Old American Woman (PHOTO)

Started by Jobbers, Mar 25, 2012, 12:46 PM

Jobbers

This is another shocker. Recently a story was published about a young Nigeria marrying an aged European. Here is another shocker. A 26 years old UNBEN graduate marries a 63 years old American woman.

The UNIBEN graduate, Daniel Ukoko by name, tied the knot with Cynthia, an American who is old enough to be his mother at the Warri South Local Government registry.

What is your comment about it?:

emezico

News like these are no more shocker in Nigeria. An average Nigerian is looking for an escape route from Nigeria, because the country is becoming unbearable.

sofamous70

@ emezico you are right,@ jobber i dont think i will blame this guy or castigate him.....the question i want all of us to answer is this..."What as our great country offered us"?

emezico

Quote from: sofamous70 on Apr 13, 2012, 07:31 AM
@ emezico you are right,@ jobber i dont think i will blame this guy or castigate him.....the question i want all of us to answer is this..."What as our great country offered us"?

In my opinion, absolutely nothing. 

sofamous70

@ Emezico....its really true.... absolutely nothing...so i don't blame people who marry old ladies or men or who does odd jobs with passion in the advanced country...beside they are bread winner to many dependent back home in Nigeria...:)

sofamous70