Diamond Technical Company Nigeria Vacancies for Logistic Supervisors

Started by Jobbers, Jun 27, 2011, 07:14 AM

Jobbers

Diamond Technical Company Limited, an engineering and human resources company, is recruiting for the following position(s):

Job Title: Logistic Supervisor

Requirements:
•   Candidates applying for the above positions must possess a minimum of BSc or its equivalent (2nd Class Upper division or Upper credit) in related fields for their preferred positions.
•   Such candidates are also required to have at least 8- 15 years working experience in the related position, out of which a minimum of 5 years must have been spent in the Oil and Gas or Power Plant Sectors in the related areas.
•   Interested candidates must be willing to serve in any part of the country and may be required to provide services outside the country.
•   Interested candidate must be qualified, competent, hardworking, experienced and result oriented professionals.

How to Apply:
For online application: Diamond Technical Company Nigeria Careers and Job Vacancies.

Deadline: Not Stated.

Admin

It is advisable to submit your application before the deadline. If you need further information, please post below. Good luck!

richkids1

Hi Jobber, thanks for this awesome post... I love what Davo did, he had update this job offer on facebook.... He is a cool guy...You can check the link here Lasisi Davo | Facebook that is where I came from to this page..

MyInfoStride

Quote from: richkids1 on Jun 27, 2011, 09:08 AM
Hi Jobber, thanks for this awesome post... I love what Davo did, he had update this job offer on facebook.... He is a cool guy...You can check the link here Lasisi Davo | Facebook that is where I came from to this page..

Thanks for your feedback and kudos to Davo. It is well-acknowledged. Davo believes in the work of The InfoStride, more reason he shares updates from here so that people in his cycle can benefit from the wealth of information offered.

We will appreciate more people to do the same so that we can create free information society together. Thank you.

MyInfoStride